Friday, March 7, 2014

Sunlight Style- An AG Photoshoot

Good Day!
Today's good post is a Photoshoot! 

Two Girlies. 
Madelyn.
Ariana
:-)
;-)
I really like this one- you can see a bunch of plants in the bottom of the balcony.
Ariana is lookin' boss! 
Changing the angle is okay, too.
A normal, natural photo that captures Ariana's awesomeness.
Cool Sunlight effect, right?
If you have an angle that's almost upside down, you can have this one, too! 
!¡!¡!¡!¡
Pretty
Ta-da!
I LUV DIS ONE.
You do not know how risky it was to do this picture. 
The pictures on the rim of the balcony went well. Luckily, Madelyn did not fall off.
Woah, look at the sunlight on her shorts!
What is she pointing to?...
No one knows.
Last and most bad haired photo.

Well, I hope you like it! And tomorrow, we will be introducing a new post series!
Guess the Theme!

<3<3<3
Hannah•Madelyn•Ariana

4 comments:

  1. I love your dolls name Ariana. My favourite speed skater ever is named Arianna. I LOVE THAT NAME. oh, great pics also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Ariana, too. I renamed Ariana after Ariana Grande, one of my favorite singer/actress. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed to thank you for this phenomenal read!! I unquestionably adored each and every piece of it. I have you bookmarked your site to look at the new stuff you post. studio videochat

    ReplyDelete