Saturday, March 8, 2014

Doll Food and Drinks Crafts: A Cup of Water

Hi again! 
Today I have a craft for you from our new post series, Doll Food and Drinks!
I will be showing you how to make this cup of water (it doesn't spill). 
Here is a no effect photo of the cup of water. 
You will need: 
Blue Duct Tape 
The cap of a perfume bottle
1 small piece of clear tape

Start wrapping duct tape around the cap. Make sure to line the duct tape up with the bottom of the cup. 
When you are done with that, start wrapping clear tape around the duct tape to make sure it stays.
To top that off, add a straw by cutting the top part of a regular sized straw off. 
We hope you liked that mini craft! 
Hannah•Madelyn•Ariana

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I just found your blog cuz of americangirlfan and love it! Check out my blog foreverlovedolls.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your blog! It is great! Good Job on it!

      Delete