Saturday, March 8, 2014

Dollhouse Tour!

You might be wondering where we take pictures. Answer: In 2 cardboard boxes on top of a very wide cabinet next to my bed. Doesn't sound very fancy, does it? Well, it is good enough for me! 
There are three parts to our dollhouse:
The kitchen 
I don't know why I put that mini bubble pack there. 
The living room
The Bedroom 

•••
I will start by showing you The Kitchen.
This is the first half of the kitchen. It has the sink and this little white thing with holes for storage. There is a paper towel roll on top of the white storage thing. 
This is the other half, with the dining table. 

•••
Now, we will move on to the living room. 
This is the basic whole thing!
Here is a yellow couch, which I plan to cover up with fabric and mini throw pillows. 
We also have a makeup box used as a storage container/ living room table.
•••
Last, we have the bedroom!
We have a dresser (which is my jewelry box. 
And an awesome bed I made with no tutorial!!!! 

Well, that's it folks, but tune in tomorrow to see Ariana's birthday!!!! It'll be one year after I adopted her!!!!

Luv,
Hannah•Madelyn•Ariana

3 comments:

  1. I have the same jewlery box as you do but I use it as a jewlery box, not a dresser! I love your dolls pillows, where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! You already have 10 followers! Not to bad! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, love your blog by the way and just wanted to tell you I nominated you for the liebster award on my blog. Check it out at foreverlovedolls.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete